1 medium-sized banana
1 tbsp nut butter
½ tsp cinnamon
Pinch of nutmeg
Yields 1 serving
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a butter knife, cut about ½” deep down the length of your banana.
- With the back of a spoon, widen the cut to make room for the nut butter.
- Spoon the nut butter throughout the split in the banana.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Place banana in aluminum foil and create a full enclosure for the banana (do not close the banana too tight).
- Bake for 15 minutes at 375 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes (or until it’s cool enough to eat)