1 lb. Ground turkey
1 cup white onion, chopped
½ cup mushrooms, chopped
1 cup bell peppers, chopped
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup cherry tomato, chopped
Yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise and hollow out the four halves into the zucchini boats.
- Place zucchini pulp aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine ground turkey, onion, mushroom, bell pepper, and cherry tomato.
- Cook until turkey is cooked through, and onions are translucent and golden brown.
- Fill boats with equal parts of turkey mixture.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the boats.
- Place on a lined baking sheet; bake until zucchini is tender (20-30 minutes).