3 cup whole raw nuts
1½ cup granulated monk sugar, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
¼ cup water
Yields 2 servings
- Heat a large pan or skillet on medium heat.
- Add ¼ cup of monk fruit sweetener, water, and vanilla extract, mix to combine, and allow to heat.
- When the sweetener has completely melted, add your nuts. Start to mix around the nuts in the liquid mixture, ensuring each nut is evenly coated. Continue stirring occasionally, until the sweetener begins to crystallize on the nuts. Turn heat off.
- Remove the pan from the stove and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes. Use a wooden spoon to break apart the nuts before they crystallize together.
- Once cooled, toss with the remaining half cup of granulated sweetener and cinnamon and cover in a sealed container.