2 (8 oz) salmon fillets, pin bones removed
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Crushed black pepper
1 tsp. Paprika
1 lb. Baby potatoes
1 lb. Asparagus stalks, bottoms removed
½ lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
Yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, minced garlic, and remaining olive oil. Toss together.
- Arrange the vegetables alongside the salmon on the sheet pan; with Brussels sprout halves lying face down.
- Bake until vegetables are tender.
- Remove the large, greased sheet pan from the oven and make space for the salmon fillets.
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika, and 2 tbsp. olive oil; coat salmon fillets.