4-8 slices of sprouted bread of your choice (toasted)
1 cup pizza sauce
1-2 cups grated low-fat mozzarella
Toppings of your choice (ex. cherry tomatoes, arugula, etc.)
1 teaspoon oregano
- Place the toast on a piece of aluminum foil (based on the size of your air-fryer).
- Add a generous spoonful of pizza sauce to your toast and spread with the back of a spoon to the across the bread to the corners.
- Top with a handful of grated mozzarella followed by the toppings of your choice.
- Sprinkle over a little oregano.
- Place in the air-fryer at 375 degrees Fahrenheit and allow to cook until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from the air-fryer and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.