1 cup carrots, sliced
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 cup snap peas
1 cup mushrooms
1 cup broccoli
1 cup baby corn
1 cup zucchini, chopped
¼ cup soy sauce
2 tbsp. Oyster sauce
½ cup chicken broth
Olive oil for cooking
Yields 2 servings
- In a saucepan to the size over medium heat, combine soy sauce, oyster sauce, and chicken broth.
- Cook until the sauce reaches the desired thickness.
- In a sauté pan on medium-high heat, add olive oil, carrots, pepper, peas, mushrooms, broccoli, baby corn, and zucchini.
- Cook until peas are slightly translucent, and broccoli is tender.
- Add sauce to cooked vegetables, until the stir-fry is cooked through.
- Enjoy as is or atop rice or noodles!